Shakespeare AIS Whip Antennas
Shakespeare marine antennas are the result of decades of continuous improvement in design and manufacturing. These best-in-class antennas are built with unmatched quality and will enable you to stay connected - anywhere
Communication performance is maximized with these antennas, built with extra bandwidth to suit both VHF and AIS transceivers. These antennas feature an internal sealed tin-plated copper wire coil with a stainless steel body and whip, which makes for a lightweight and low-profile design.
Built for value without compromising performance or durability, the Classic Series covers the widest variety of vessels in the Shakespeare® family. These antennas keep you connected and meet essential communication needs while offshore.
- 0.9m (3ft) Classic AIS/VHF Antenna, Includes Masthead Mount L Bracket & Base Connector
- Brass and copper elements provide a standard range and reception
- Chrome-plated brass or nylon ferrule with standard 1: -14 thread provides for a basic install
- Smooth, durable, high-gloss white/fiberglass finish prevents yellowing
- Single section antennas with 3dB gain and 50-watt max input power
- Does not contain a built-in DC ground connection (read open)
- VSWR of <1.5:1 at 162 MHz
- 2-year warranty