Betta Lead Crystal EV Batteries- 8V Series
Designed for Golf Carts and Electric Motors The Next Evolution in Battery Technology Betta Batteries Lead Crystal Battery Technology is revolutionary and is changing the way we think about batteries.
- Lead Crystal batteries eliminate the disadvantages of traditional Lead Acid batteries, seriously outperform AGM, Gel, and Flooded Lead Acid batteries, and offer lithium-like performance at 1/3 the cost!
- Lead Crystal batteries have a massive cycle life – up to 6,000 charges/discharge cycles at 20% depth of discharge.
- Lead Crystal batteries can be 100% discharged to 0 volts daily and full rated capacity can be restored.
All this in a battery that is safe with no risk of leakage, 99% recyclable, and is the only battery that is classified as non-hazardous and can be easily transported by air, land, or sea. Lead Crystal Advantages & Performance:
- Long battery life. Float service life up to 18 years. Up to 6000 charge/discharge cycles (20% DOD).
- Better usage performance. Charges up to two times faster than conventional alternatives. Excellent high-current discharge ability.
- Full recovery. Can be 100% discharged and then restored to full rated capacity daily.
- Long shelf life. Can be stored for 2 years with no refresh charging required. Simplifies logistics.
- Extreme temperature resistance. Operates at temperatures from -40°C to +65°C.
- Safer. No risk of leakage, less harmful chemicals, fewer fluids because of crystallization.
- Extremely low gassing. Requires no special ventilation (IEC 608896-21/11)
- Easy transportation. Classified as non-hazardous for transport. The only battery allowed as normal goods as airfreight.
- Cleaner. Less acid, no cadmium or antimony. Complies with increasingly strict international standards on the protection of the environment.
- Recyclable. Up to 99% recyclable and increased sustainability.
- Guaranteed Quality. Each battery comes with a standard 3-year factory warranty.
Betta Batteries has an extensive range of 2V, 6V, 8V, and 12V batteries that can be used in any application where AGM, Gel, or Flooded Lead Acid, batteries are typically used. Lead Crystal batteries are also preferred in many applications using lithium batteries. Lead Crystal batteries can be used in:
- Boats & Jet Skis
- RVs and Caravans
- Solar & Energy Storage
- UPS Standby Systems
- Industrial Equipment
- Golf Carts
- Medical Facilities
- Electric Vehicles
Lead Crystal Technology. A unique micro-porous super absorbent mat (SAM) with thick plates cast from a high purity lead (99.97% pure lead) calcium selenium alloy (which ensures an extended life), and a SiO2 based electrolyte solution. Special electrolyte composition. By using a unique blending technology, Betta Batteries is able to blend a variety of inorganic salts and organic substances to co-ordinate a combined reaction to improve the reaction ability between the electrolyte and active material on the lead plates. The electrolyte prevents the active material from becoming brittle and falling of the plates, improving the cycle life. When charged/discharged the liquid electrolyte transforms into a crystallized state leaving hardly any free liquid electrolyte in the battery. This opens a wide range of installation applications since the risk of electrolyte leakage is minimized. This reaction also improves the products’ safety, making them less harmful to installers and users alike. Tailored manufacturing process. Pressure filling technology in combination with patented gravity filling containers to fill the batteries with electrolyte and patented terminal connecting equipment, ensure a much more even distribution of electrolyte in each cell further enhancing the performance of the batteries and increasing the efficiency.
IMAGES MAY SHOW SIMILAR MODELS FROM THE SAME PRODUCT RANGE