Raymarine Mechanical Linear Drives
The drive unit is the part that interfaces with your vessel's steering system to keep you on the right course. The mechanical linear drives are most commonly used as drive types for sailing vessels providing powerful thrust, fast hard-over times and quiet operation. Mounted below decks, the linear drive moves the rudder directly by pushing the tiller arm or a rudder quadrant.
A linear drive unit connects to the rudder stock via an independent tiller arm. Accessory fittings from your steering manufacturer may be required. Must be able to back-drive steering system from the rudder.
Models Available :
- Type 1, 12V, Suits ACU-200 Control Unit
- Type 2, Short Shaft, 12V, Suits ACU-400 Control Unit
- Type 2, Long Shaft, 12V, Suits ACU-400 Control Unit
- Type 2, Short Shaft, 24V, Suits ACU-400 Control Unit
- Type 2, Long Shaft, 24V, Suits ACU-400 Control Unit